The cookies sent by Startquestion are as follows:
- session data identifying a user allowing them to log in and keep information about the logged-in person at the time when this person uses the website (the data is automatically removed after logging out);
- session data used when completing a survey (the data is automatically removed after the survey is completed);
- data indicating whether a given user completed a particular survey (the data is automatically removed after 30 days from completing a given survey);
- data informing about test result – if the user completes a test within the Website (the data is automatically removed after 24 hours of completing a given test);
- data with information about the e-mail address and encrypted password (one-way md5 function ) – if the option “Remember me” was checked in the log-in form (the data is automatically removed after 30 days from logging in and checking the “Remember me” option; data identifying a payment process for a paid service (the data is automatically removed after one hour of payment);
- data making it impossible to log into the website by internet bots, such as Google (the data is automatically removed after closing the web browser);
- data informing about a survey which is completed by a logged-in user (the data is automatically removed after 30 days from completing the survey);
- data remembering the type of sorting on a list of surveys for a logged-in user (the data is automatically removed after 30 days from setting a sorting method on the list of surveys);
- data remembering the website and subsite visit history by the user (the data is automatically removed after 48 hours of closing the browser);
- data remembering the respondent identifier when completing a survey used on the “thank you for completing the survey” screen (the data is automatically removed after closing the browser).
The time in which cookies are automatically removed specified above, applies to the last case of using such files. Each time the user uses a feature which is associated with sending this type of a file to the user’s device, the time is counted from that point again.
Cookies sent via our website do not involve any configuration modifications in the device which you use to access Startquestion or the software installed on such a device.
If you wish so, you can change the conditions of storing and receiving cookies by adjusting the settings of your web browser, e.g.:
Unfortunately, due to the fact that most cookie files are sent to ensure proper functioning of the website, deactivating cookie files may cause that usage of some parts of the pages and features will be impossible.
If the browser settings are adjusted to allow receipt of cookies, it will be equal to the user’s consent for their receipt from the service provider.