There is an easy way to check if the website is functional – all you need to do is ask visitors about the purpose of your visit using a simple pop-up website survey.
Getting an honest answer to the simple question, “Why are you visiting our website?” can change your business strategy and provide you with answers to crucial questions, for example:
- whether the appearance and design of the website do not hinder the achievement of its purpose, i.e., registration, purchase,
- whether the user has a positive or negative experience of visiting the website and its operation,
- whether the website works well both on a computer and in a mobile version,
- what should be changed on the website to make it easier for visitors to achieve their goals.
Purpose of visiting the website widget – questions
To find out the purpose of a visit to the website, you need to survey with a few simple but specific questions. Here are some questions you can use in your pop-up website survey:
- Were you able to achieve the purpose of today’s visit? (closed question)
- What was the main reason for your visit to the site? (single choice question)
- Why have you failed to achieve this goal? (multiple choice question)
- How would you rate your experience of using our website in general? (rating question)
All questions in the website survey template can be adjusted to your needs with a few clicks.