A target group survey is the easiest way to:
- find out how people find your website,
- define the target group of your product or service,
- be sure that the target group already defined for your product or service is appropriate,
- if you do not know the target group yet – verify that your website attracts people to whom your offer is addressed.
Quick help in identifying your target audience
A pop-up website survey will help you quickly discover who your customers are and better reach them with the right offer and marketing message. The target group survey will also verify whether there are people you care about among the users or website visitors. In our pop-up survey template, you will find ready-to-use questions that you can adapt to the specifics of your offer. Here are some sample questions you can use for group targeting:
- Have you ever used [product name] / [service name]?
- In which position do you work?
- What is your experience working in this position?
- What services or products does your company provide?
- How many people does your company employ?