Sometimes the reason for the decrease in the number of customers, and hence – profits may be… difficult access to information and a problem with launching some functions on the website.
Website features evaluation survey will allow you to verify how users evaluate the capabilities of your website. Thanks to a simple pop-up placed directly on the website, you can quickly find out if:
- every website visitor has easy access to the entire package of features on the website,
- there are any problems with starting and using certain functions,
- you should make some changes in the appearance or structure of the website to make it more user-friendly and intuitive for potential customers.
The website features evaluation pop-up – questions
To get the results you want when evaluating on-page features, you must ask your users the right questions. Our experts have prepared a set of sample questions for the website features evaluation form, which you can adjust to your needs with a few clicks. Here are some examples of questions you can use to evaluate features on your web page or e-commerce store:
- How easy was it for you to add a new contact?
- Was it difficult to add products to the cart?
- Were you able to use [function name]?
- Did you have any problems with [function name]?
- Did you easily find the information you need about [function name]?
- Tell us more! Thanks to your feedback, we will be able to improve this feature.