Is your website well designed? Can customers and users operate it intuitively and achieve your business goals? A website evaluation survey can help you answer many crucial business development and marketing strategy questions. Thanks to an easy-to-complete and short pop-up survey, you can very fast:
- find out if you have designed the appearance of the website correctly (including the main menu, headers, redirects to subpages),
- obtain information on how long the users need to find the information that interests them,
- quickly identify areas of the website that require improvement and prevent customers from churning and abandoning their carts.
Website navigation survey – how easy is it to find information?
A good website navigation pop-up requires asking the right questions. Startquestion experts prepared a ready-made website evaluation survey template, which included sample questions such as:
- Did you find the information you were looking for on the website?
- What made it difficult?
- What prevented you from finding the information you need on the site?
- What information did you not see?
Each website contains different information and fulfils other purposes, so our templates can be easily adapted to your needs, e.g., by adding questions, removing unnecessary questions, changing the content, or adding a company logo to the survey.